Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wow! I am a celebrity! Part 1


Hello? Who can tell me, who are those celebrities? I only know Vivian Hsu (Is it the 大S小S? or 徐若瑄?), Kim Tae Hee (I know this korean girl 金泰希。。。Love in Harvard!!!愛在哈佛!!!我的爱!!!我追看得戏!!!) and Tony Leung (梁朝伟,哇,人家是影帝来的。这也说明,我有59%影帝的料。。。仆仆)

But the most pokai problem is... who is that guy, Yuudi Li? (His fan club don't pok me ok? I really don't know who is him. If you know, please tell me... sob sob sob... T.T) I google and wikipedia already, but i can't find any information about him. I have a heart breaking feeling now. Wa....ahh....wa....ahhh...... ~~

Ok, this is part1. Tomorrow i will continue with Part2.

There are in total 3 Part of Celebrity Show. See you at next celebrity show. ==+



More about Celebrity:
  • Son Ye-Jin - Korean popular Actress, acts in April Snow (外出) with Bao Yong Joon (裴勇俊)
  • Bic Ruuga - Detail unknown
  • Ville Valo - Finland Rock band singer

18 comments:

simplepeoplesimplelife said...

It seem fun ......

Pat said...

he is a piano prince... 李云迪

Anonymous said...

你竟然感叫我的dear dear李云迪作pok kai~~?

请原谅我骂回你一句walao eh……!

哈哈~~ 讲笑。

你不可以讲他是pok kai,他是中国国宝级人物,很出名的钢琴家,弹得一手非常好的琴,他的琴艺可以跟外国多少个钢琴家媲美。

人家的身价不懂多少列……!
Nike都找他拍广告。

可能你没有接触这些吧,
一样的,
当你讲出engineering界的其中一个名人,
我又完全不认识,
我也很有可能会问那条水是谁~~?

所以,以后不要随便叫人pok kai哦~~

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

hahahahahaahaha

aLExpikachU said...

貼這個已經變潮流了 :$
可惜,它都不肯收我的近照,屁股

贾爷 said...

你的眼睛咪咪的?

King Ung said...

Hello everyone, i am accessing my blog from my internship working place. (why i want to tell you all about this? i also don't know, maybe i want to find a solid reason that i can't answer in chinese? or you all prefer me to answer in german? Hahaha...)

- michael
In total i upload 3 photo and i get many different celebrity face alike photo. 1 is front view, 1 is side view, and last 1 is with spec. Try it also ~

- Patricia
oh, piano prince. Thank you. Next time i ask you 1st before i blog something about music. if not, will be p-o-k-a-i-e-d by someone... ==!!! Sigh, i really don't know much about music and piano. I only know how to listen to music.

- belle
My fault ~~ sorry... i am pokai-ed now. Wa..wa...wa...sob sob sob.

You are right, belle. i am "got eye, but don't know who is Tarzan".

Piano... last time my housemate (from china) also play piano inside her room. She can play violin also. but too bad she don't stay with me now.

- 杉
Hahaha... since when you are a sexy potato?

Hahaha... laughing. Ok, i stop laugh now, i can see your face in front of computer.

- alexpikachu
very pigu, i have another leng leng photos, but it don't want to accept. so i have to retake my photo. you will see the 2nd part and 3rd part of my celebrity face show soon. I do look like Johnny Depp in 1 of the survey. Comment?

- Prince Justin
I am blur blur ma... small eye like rain... (btw, do rain have small eye?)

- to my boss
Heh, warum bist du noch da? Arbeit und nicht Internet surfen!!! Weißt du dass spaeter wir Grillen haben?
OMG!

天使 said...

haha...看到你的真面目咯~~~

King Ung said...

我的真面目?我的friendster多的事。

我还有好多自拍照。下次post.

夏娃 said...

还好我的还是女生样@@
XD

ps:谢谢你的连接^^

夏娃 said...

还好我的还是女生样@@
XD

ps:谢谢你的连接^^

King Ung said...

harlo

- 夏娃
恭喜咯。我想,没有女生愿意看到自己变男生吧。由美女变男的,有点怪怪的。

男生有点女人样,有一点点阴柔,据说,会大受欢迎的。。。

Anonymous said...

我想這個網站是測試你的照片而不是樣子像誰

King Ung said...

你好,莉璐金。

測試你的照片而不是樣子像誰?他征用我的照片来干什么?做一个家谱?

还是,测试一个人的拍照技巧?我不懂,可以告示我吗?

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

d day is hot now.. it's bikini time baby~

King Ung said...

dear 杉,

com'on baby yeah! Let go ~~ you know i miss you so muchie? ==?..

我开玩笑的,不要打我.你要的话,打我打到半活就可以了,不要把我打扁扁,因为可以留到下次再打. Hi ^^

Pat said...

tat's the advantage of ONLY reading the entertainment news on newspaper... haha... i noe every celebrity... if spm got entertainment subject, sure i can get a free A1..

King Ung said...

haha, ask education minister for that. ==+

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger