Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean - Part 3 (Finally at World's End)



"Oh, I look like Johnny Depp.
The scrupulous Book Dealer in The Ninth Gate"


I also don't know what to say now. I am a girl, i am a guy and now i do look like Jack Sparrow, 1 of the crew of Pirates of the Carribean trilogy!!! Wakaka, too bad i don't act in the Pirates of the Carribbean Part 3 - At the world's End. If not, i can act as a clone of Captain Jack Sparrow.



More:


Kareena Kapoor? Mandy Moore? Erm... ok, What do you think?

And who is the old man Noam Chomsky and Richard Wright?

p/s: After 3 days being crazy over myheritage.com, it is time to get back to my usual daily life. I think this is the last volume of "Special Issue: My Celebrity Secret".



No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger