Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Friday, June 15, 2007

端午節

v^-^v


端午節, or so called "zhong zhi jie", or Dragon Boat Festival, or simply "duan wu jie", is 1 of the chinese celebrations that i like very much, besides that i can eat a lots of delicious tasty nice mouth watering meat dumplings, 香喷喷的粽子 (we name it "zhong zhi" in Mandarin).

Why? Because 端午節 is on Chinese Lunar Calender 5th of 5th Lunar Month and 9th of 5th Lunar Month is my Lunar Birthday. So, everytime i think of 端午節, i am thinking about my lunar birthday. Before i leave my home to go oversea to pursue my study at Germany, my mother will cook(or make?) meat dumplings 粽子s, which is super big in size, you can't buy it outside de 1 (i know this is not grammatically correct, but i just want to use this broken english, sounds more resonance with others), the size is at least 3x bigger than those sell at pasar. Just thinking that out of 1kg of rice, you can only make 7-8 dumplings 粽子s. Haha, i always miss my mother hand-made meat dumpling, although i havn't eat that last year (2006) and for this year, i will miss it again. Hei!! My beloved dumpling, where are you..........? Sob Sob... 香喷喷的粽子... You don't want to see me again, isn't it? ==!!!

Enough of dumpling. I want to eat real dumpling!!!! DHL-ing me dumpling... fai fai ==+

Yummy...

p/s: Just write this article about 端午節 and 粽子 when i am too bored with my working schedule. Expect some add-on later when i reach my home at 6pm.

External link: 粽子

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

那么你應該 要家人寄種籽給你囖。。。。

King Ung said...

你好,粉色小天使!

托天使的福,我今天好运连连。。。真的!

例如:我捡到5euro, 5euro=rm22 得。。。哈哈哈。。。

棕子,从malaysia寄到germany,也坏了啦。。。但,我心领了。 ^-^

欢迎来坐坐。。。 粉色小天使 ^^v

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger