Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Praxis Episode 3 - Time is not enough

Ok, here comes the 3rd episode of my practical training - The time is not enough. ==!!

Normally, i start my practical from 9-4, but lately, my workload has been increased, till i need to wake up as early as 5am in the morning (i can die if like that.... happens everytime... help!!! ~~) and reach my working company early in the morning, and finish my work at 6pm, and when i reach my home, it is almost 8pm and i am exhausted.

Still Single-ing, i feel kinda hateful, cooking my delicious meal alone, preparing the dishes, then eat without enjoying the food... wah... i think that i kinda waste the food, using my tired body, and my more and more numb taste bud (all thank to the super germany food lah... they put so many taste enchancement ingredient... until i need to drink so many water after eating those food. But i have to eat it, as there is the only canteen/restaurant available at my working company, needless to say... a super big research center, the biggest research center inside germany, 90% funded by Germany Government, although it is owned by private company. Quite contradict, oder? (Oder in German language, means isn't it?)

Haha, argh... i am having a headache now... Damm painful... Tomorrow still need to work... eee... don't want don't want, lying to my boss that i fall sick for 1 day.... Hahaha, ==+

Aiyo, don't be so lazy... Go Go finish what you left... Ok lah... enough rumbling... Bye!

天呀!但愿我是时间的掌控者。说停,就停。那该多好呀。。。呵呵呵~~

我好想回到大学校园,和我的朋友一起玩,一起上课。。。没有工作烦恼。但是。。。这个学期,是实习学期,我必须在公司实习。。。那么就做一个快乐的实习生吧!有salary拿,还不错喔~~ lalalala.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, king, pls do me a favor, i want to know the average salary of interns in Italy. if you know ,pls send the informations to my e-mail address, ilinhan@hotmail.com Tks for your support advancely.

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger