Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Getting drunk

Haha, getting drunk is not nice at all. I vomit 3 time... haiz... next time shall not drink so much alcohol. (erm... i mean, shall not experiment with those high alcohol volume concentration alcoholic drink. 40%, 1 glass = drunk... ==)

Luckily i am not studying this semester. If not, i am in death mode by now.

Hahaha... the side-effect still affect me after a long long sleep.

Oh ya, i shall remember this day. 2/6 11pm, alone, drunk, vomit and helpless.


5 comments:

vseehua said...

king ung got drunk...hahahahaha

King Ung said...

haha... correct...

i also don't expect that i drunk so fast... only 1 glass and i dizzy already.

but 40% is alots, man... next time must drink less such 40% alcoholic drink and turns it into cocktail.... !!!

simplepeoplesimplelife said...

Haha.....40% is really a lot ....
Last time I only drink few ML mixing with water also make me tak tahan...

King Ung said...

haha... next time i will know my drinking limit...

to prevent me from getting drunk again...

i learn my lesson... haha

Helen Pang said...

King Ung,

perhaps it is because you haven't tried getting drunk before in Malaysia. Moreover, 40% of alcohol.....I can never drink alcohol. I drank once and guess what, stomachache. such a bad experience with alcohol. Ha...Ha...

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger