Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Flash Fetish mp3 Player

"Search for this icon to play the mp3"

Yes! Finally! Hooray! After an hour and 30 minute of trial and error, i manage to embed a flash mp3 player into my blog. (i sacrifice my sleeping to move my butt to make it succeed. and now i am so contented and satisficed with it. Trial and error is not a good move, but it is indeed the best way if you put effort into it.)

If someone is using feed to read my blog, you will notice that i wrote a blog about this mp3 flash player 2 hours earlier, but i deleted it after i found out that the mp3 that is linked to the mp3 flash player is slow and the mp3 flash player was suddenly malfunction. Out of anger i delete the whole blog and remove the whole mp3 flash player. Now i rewrite the article.

Recently, i embed many JavaScript item into my blog. I hope that the Javascript will not slow down the loading page of my Stand Alone Complex.

The song that i play with the mp3 flash player:
温柔 - 五月天 ( I also use part of this song lyric for my MSN personal message. I find it quite suitable with my blog display picture also. Hehe...)


p/s: I will continue to blog about this mp3 flash player tomorrow. I am so sleepy and tired now.

pp/s: A idea about embedding a mp3 flash player comes from a blog that i read.

ppp/s: What do you think about the mp3 flash player? Voice out your opinion? Either the loading time is noticeably slow or your website don't support JavaScript? Let me know and i will improve it.

4 comments:

天使 said...

y u always use english to write blog ne??

King Ung said...

为什么?看我的心情咯。

我心情不好,写英文,心情好,写华语咯。

毕竟,我在德国大学没有华文软件呀,我又懒惰带我的电脑去大学,在大学里,只好用english来部落格咯。

changyang1230 said...

I am usually against letting the music play automatically in a blog, because it's a bit annoying for some people. For example, people might not like the song, or people might be listening to their own songs when they visit the blog and suddenly another music just chips in and spoil the mood.

I would advocate letting the visitors click on "play" by themselves. Of course this is just my two cents, and if most people find the auto-play great, then just ignore me. :)

King Ung said...

to

youngyew:
erm... i found it quite irritating also. especially when i open so many tab and when i browse thru every tab, the music will automatic be played.

thank for your opinion.

for those who has low speed internet, playing song might affect the loading of the website also.

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger