Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Before My Italy Trip

Dear Diary:

I am going to Italy, yet i am not fully prepared for it. After my exam, i still can't find time to organize a good Italy trip.

My heart is pumping fast and hard. I have some uneasy feeling, it is the 1st time that i am having such unfamiliar mixed feeling.

And just now, i am testing my card reader, and i find out that it is not functioning well. Well, NOT FUNCTIONING? I will jump out from my room window straightly. I am scratching my head now. 10pm, Sunday, Germany Shops don't open on Sunday. And i am going to Italy the next day! Calm, but i can't thinking of an idea to overcome it. Do i really need to sacrifice my photo resolution to accomodate 1 week Italy trip photo, without taking video...? Sigh, facing such dilemma now is such an uphill task.

I don't behave like my usual self also. Today, i am acting totally strange. Even everything that i do today is not satisfied. Have i become lazy, or i am getting tired of this?

Friends are having their holidays now, and yet, i still have 1 month of Internship to undergo. Lonely, facing my room, facing the outside world, i am tired now.

I really want to sleep now.

Good night... Gute Nacht.


I am listening to 不流泪的机场 and 杀手 by JJ Lin Jun Jie Latest album "xi jie 西界".

I like 杀手 the best, just because of its melody.

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger