Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Monday, July 23, 2007

4 hours before my Italy Trip

It is 4 hours before my Italy trip. And i am still online surfing, and i leave my luggage half-packed. Since when i am so confident about organizing my bag? I am having sleepless night for a few days, not because i am having exam, instead i am free of my exam.

Erm... i wake up 1 hour earlier than my alarm, which will wake me up at 8am. Is it that when we grow older, we sleep less? Or the summer sun who rises at 5am affects my biological clock greatly?

And i am eagerly waiting for the sunset, which will take its sweet time to set at 10pm, everyday. Getting confused, why i am so eagerly to wait for sunset? Do i lost something?

I think that i am searching for something, something that i go after so long...

p/s: My friend tells me that i am writing such a gloomy blog. Gloomy? Maybe my mood is not at its right track, hence i am somehow emotionally unbalance.

pp/s: Gaining back my momentum... looking forwards to last month of Internship!


There is something i hide inside "Read more".

Thank you for clicking "Read more" again.

For you who have the interest to read more, please visit the following link:
http://www.ifublog.com/main/98

Thank for your time.

And i am off to Italy.

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger