Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

07-07-07 07:07:07

7-7-7-7-7-7

Ok, frankly speaking, i don't know what is so special about this date and time. I only know what is the meaning behind this when i read my friends' blog and newspaper. A person like me who don't have such past experience is just ignorant.

Well, gotta be more sensitive. My promise. On the process of learning. I still far, still stand so far from my dream, My 25th D.R.E.A.M. And you, where do you stand now?


-----------------------------------------------


What i read just now:

Look like i am really dumb.

This day, is just another normal day for me, for me to prepare for my coming OCG exam.


-----------------------------------------------


T.T Sob Sob Sob Sob Crying...

I still have ten thousands of seconds to enjoy for this day. This is a good thing. Luckily.

2 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Actually, I didn't know it has such meanings, 070707. I just thought the way you write the date, i.e. 070707 is kinda cute. And it doesn't happen everyday. :)

King Ung said...

haha day-dreamer,

i also don't know what is the meaning behind 070707. For me, it is just another day for me. d=o=b

i still have long ways to go.

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger