Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

13/7 - 15/7

Summary of 13/7 Evening to 15/7 Afternoon:

(13/7)

Wah, just after i finish my exam, i don't have internet access at all at my room. It is supposely to be a happy day, but the absence of Internet spoils my mood. >.<

Luckily, that night, i go to club with my 20+ friends (from Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, USA, Sweden, Germany). We rent a bus to go to Frankfurt, Germany. The Club design is elegant and high class, but i don't like the techno music. I can't catch the beat and rhythm and my energy is soon depleted. Of course, from 12am to 5am, i do look like dead zombie. >.<

p/s: That day is my friend birthday also. We sing Happy Birthday during the journey to Club. Eric, Jian Nong and I also wish her Happy Birthday at her room on 12:00:00 am 13/7 early morning. Wein + Birthday Bread + Candle + Chocolate sauce + Surprise = A good birthday present + Wish. ^^v


(14/7)


Coming back from Frankfurt, i have a nice sleep at the bus. My friend is staying at my room for 1 day before he continue to go back to his hostel at another city.

The absence of Internet spoils my mood for the whole day. Mannheim city is offering 50% big sale discount on cloth. I just window shopping.

Oh ya, i watch anime for the whole evening till i sleep... A boring day indeed.


(15/7)

Continue to watch unfinishing anime + Editing my photo with Photoshop + Cooking my lunch (Tomato sauce with Mozzarella dipped with Schlemmer Duo + Rice)

Finally, ONLINE! Thank God. My supplies of Anime won't last for another 30 minute.


(Now)

Watching Guess Guess Guess 14/7




the end

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I understand how frustrating it can be when you are internet-less. It totally sucks.

Anonymous said...

war....it is difficult to imagine tat you like to go to club and drink....hahha.....

MICHAEL

King Ung said...

to

dear day-dreamer:
yup, i am still constantly hitted by unstable internet connection at my hostel. >.<

dear Michael:
club and drink... this time i only drink 10% Absolute Vodka + 90% Redbull.

last time i drink 50-50 Vodka + Orange juice... that is the reason i drunk that fast.... haha!

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger