Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

An unusual depressing day ^-^ ==+

Starting of a Blog...

Just a mark, that i am having my unusual depressing mood by the time i reach my hostel from work. I even lost my interest to cook delicious food and instant noodles tasted so awful than never before. Even BBQ can't arouse my interest. Everything seem to be so dead, dreadful...., but the day is still bright....

And it proved that i think too much and worry too much, according to jhan yhan and vee lynn. Hehe, thank for your help. ^-^

To vee lynn:
I don't know if i scare you at your own room, as a girl's room is the safest place in her heart, but it will be ok. You will see me in that state for the 1st time and for the last time. That is my promise to you. You may not know my actual problem (as you tell me), but i indirect tell you my minor problem, and it links to my major depression. I am the person, who likes to think 10 steps further than current move. It might seem unimportant for the time being, but you will know the consequence very soon. For the time being, just sit down and you will be in my middle of heart soon...

To jhan yhan:
Haha, since INTEC, i know you. I really thank God for his help, HIS HELP in sending you to be at my side, today. Your place in my heart is unmovable. I don't know the reason, but you are the 1st person that i tell all my secret. Maybe vee lynn (the 1st girl that know parts of my secret) will be catching up, but hehe, it will happen when the time ripes. Haha, an-all-man-talk. Last time, i am the listener, but today you are my listener. A role-changing playing game.

To God:
Thank you again for listening to my prayer. You are my strength and you are my friend in the Heaven. Together, we will be better. Guide me as you guide me in the yesterday world. Thank you God. With your blessing, i shall arouse, i shall be better, i shall be a better man. Praying in the God name, Jesus Christ. 奉我主耶稣的名求。

End of Blog.

阿门。


No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger