Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Cancer - Part 2

The most sensitive man and the weakest emotional type in all Zodiac. Most Artists are Cancer. Cancer is controlled by the "Moon" and the moon change it's shape daily, so Cancer man's emotional and moods change all the time too. You will confuse with him and yet it is his constantly changes that "Charm" you. He never go to get what he wants directly, but he will wait for a chance.
Cancer is controlled by Moon and the moon change its shape daily. Wow, i admit my mood (as for current me) is quite unstable, and changing all the time... well, it holds some truth. I am getting sick of that, and i don't know what to do now.

I always wait for chance? Yup, i strongly agree this point, but isn't chance the success that you create by yourself? You always want to success, yet you wait for chance to come? Come on, you are contradicting yourself. Just like what i am doing now? No, i must change it. You create chance and chance will auto come to you.

But my constantly changing personality "charm" others? Is there anyone out there that can advise me more on that? I really confuse now.

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger