Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

你那么爱她 - Song 5

Enjoy this MV which i like so much, can't stop repeating it... It tells abit about my emotion also. I find myself getting fond of all the songs i dislike (ignored?) before.

你那么爱她 by 李圣杰和林隆璇

Lyric 歌词 :
Main:
直到爱消失你才懂得
去珍惜身边每个
美好风景
只是她早已离去
直到你想通她早已经
不再对你留恋
最后的你
开始了一段挣扎

Chorus:
你那么爱她
为什么不把她留下
为什么不说心里话
你深爱她
这是每个人都知道啊
你那么爱她
为甚么不把她留下
是不是你有深爱的
两个她
所以你不想再让自己
无法自拔

Repeat Main#

Repeat Chorus#

End:
你那么爱她
为什么不把她留下
为什么不说心里话
你深爱她
这是每个人都知道啊
你那么爱她
为什么不把她留下
是不是你有深爱的
两个她
所以你不想再让自己
无法自拔

This blog is respond to my blog (link) which i blogged on 18/3/2007. After a chat with my friends, which has surprised me so much by giving me a counseling about my emotion (calm wind of changing... ).

感触 Moment: Update on a later time.
心情 Shouting: Yet, my feeling seems to be settle down, after a few days... Kinda hard to sort my mixture feeling. But my true feeling is not yet to be revealed... Not so fast yet! Hehe...

To be continue...

1 comment:

Z said...

hey king ung. thx for ur comment in my blog. the 'read more' function u can read it here Super Peek-A-Boo Posts

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger