Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Netherlands Trip -Summary

It is already 1 week since i left Amsterdam to go to Germany to continue my study at Mannheim. (weird... this sentence sounds like i stay at Amsterdam but moving to Germany to further my study.... in fact, none of them is correct.)

I went to Netherlands, with my friends: Vee Lynn, Meilina, Jhan Yhan and my senior, Jerry. I can't say no, when it is not only 1 person (meilina), but 2 person (vee lynn & meilina)... no no but 3 person (vee lynn, meilina, jhan yhan), and the kept-asking-me-whether-i-go-or-not-with-him senior (Jerry) inviting me to travel with my lovely juniors and Jerry. ^-^+ It is not good to turn 4 person down right? especially i want to see tulips as well... It is so fun and oh well, over fun until i fall sick under a hot sun. And i still havn't recover from the sickness, namely sorethroat and flu.

OK, a picture speak thousand words. Have a preview about Netherlands 1st.

Windmill, anyone? 1 of Netherlands famous landmark.

Tulips...

For the country below sea level, let me present canal and bridge at Netherlands!

And of course the Red Light District! Moulin Rouge is just around the corner.

Any good impression about Netherlands now? I will write more about it later (if i have time, but damm i am working now...), but now, you can have a quick glimpse of my other Netherlands trip at following address:
Ok, see ya till next part of Netherlands trip (if there is any... ^-^).

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger