Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Friday, March 9, 2007

Praxis Episode 1 - Industrial Training

If someone has read my blog current activity column, i have stated that i will be having my industrial training at 1 of Germany company from March '07 till August '07. Although i don't know how much, how often and how many will i write about my industrial training experience, but i try my best to write it down, as this will serve as my practical report, which i must summit after my practical to my professor. I need to write around 40 pages of practical report, so i must start to write a summary from now onwards. 1 day 1 page and i hope that after 6 months of industrial training, i will have 40 pages of practical report. Ironically, although it seems so easy that 1 day 1 page, but i don't know where should i start and needless to say where to end.

A little background about my industrial training a.k.a practical:
---> it is compulsory for every student of University of Applied Sciences Mannheim (actually almost every University in Germany) to undergo at least 1 semester of industrial training locally or overseas. This is the education system of Germany. For Diplom holders (also known as Professional Bachelor Degree by Board of Engineering Malaysia), they need to undergo 2 industrial training and some course need pre-industrial training explosure.
---> currently i am having my 3rd Semester, which is Practical Semester (Praxis Semester in german language) according to Study Plan Course Chemical Engineering of University of Applied Sciences Mannheim.
---> i had applied more than 30+ companies within 1 month, and i only get 4 interview from my 30+ applications. In the end, i manage to get 2 offer to do industrial training at their companies.
---> i only realised after i begin my practical, other applicators have started to submit their application forms as early as 1 year before their practical semester. I only begin to apply 6 months before my practical semester.
---> everyday i travel 45minute to and back from my practical company.

This is Introduction to the next chapter: Praxis Episode 2 - A New Beginning. "I see, this is practical after all, not so hard, relax and can even surfing. Too flexible." I write this chapter (Praxis Episode 1 - Industrial Training) during office hour and my boss is just in front of me. lol. Ok, see you soon.

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger