Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Being Tagged ! ! ! Wow ! ! !

Thank to See Hua aka Casper and his fantasic blog: *Living Here and Now~^.^, together with his blog post: Tags Galore, i have to start write something about myself. Well (i think i am addicted to "well"), let me see in what way can i describe about myself.

Quote:

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on
...
(editor: It looks like a detective game, but nevermind... )
___________________________________

1. Can such nickname, such as sexsin and launa (some of my usual online nickname), tell a person gender? Many people often mistake me as a female, although i often need to clarify that i am not a girl. Such offensive name (if "sexsin" word irritate your nerve, i beg your pardon.) can suggest that a girl won't use it. "launa" is a bit close to "laura" but launa = laura is wrong. Neverless to say if i use liuna. They always think that i am a girl when i online until they see my picture: "Huh? You are not g..i...r....l ?" And don't say fauna! launa, liuna and fauna! The saying of the day...
___________________________________

2. Well, i am too quiet, too quiet that i am so quiet. People will tell that you are so quiet and seem to be very scary, an eerieness due to quietness. Erm... i am not as quiet as ghost (but ghost is not quiet, right? But egal... ), just i am too observing until i only say what i need. I often skip the not important letter/word/sentence and jump straight to the point. Hear listen hear and speak a word.... then i am invisible again.
___________________________________

3. I like day dreaming, or so call building castle in the air. Why? You may ask. Just to keep my imagination wild and pure. Sometimes you will hear me say something... something that you can't understand. It is normal. You don't have ear and hearing problem.
___________________________________

4. I like to read book, magizine, newspaper, online surfing, as long as it is any text material. I can spend whole day reading non-stop until i feel hungry. Only hunger can stop me from continue reading. My teacher even scolds me for still reading novel just before my exam starts. Others busy preparing their exam, but i just can't stop it. Martial art novel, storybook, detective case instead of Textbook. Weird isn't it?
___________________________________

5. Well, well, well, i had read somewhere that male and female tend to use certain word, such as because, well, as, reason, this... etc. I forget to save the link... argh.....! It is an interesting research, i will show the link if i manage to find it again. Or someone out there can post the link?
___________________________________

6. Dream is nice. I always have a nice dream, a continuous dream, much like drama series. Every day or week with new development of storyline line. Hehe... isn't it good? Last series of dream i remember is (basically 1 episode per dream per night):

episode 1:
i am on a ship and i am with my wife. The ship is sinking in the end of my dream.
episode 2:
story about how i know my wife. It is a flashback. My wife is actually a princess and my story starts directly after i married to the princess in the 1st episode.
episode 3:
The ship is sinking. And we escape through submarine. Very weird.... how can a ship hide a submarine inside the ship body? But i run back to the ship... to find my wife...
episode 4:
When i reach the ship, my wife is already inside submarine. My point of view is 2 person view (what is the name for this view? Forget literature of english already...) in this episode. In the preview episode, all stories are told using 1st person view.
episode 5:
My wife died in the ship, but i am inside submarine. I have a special stone at my hand.
episode 6:
Ending of the series. In this episode, i know the reason i survive the ship sinking accident.

_______________________________________________

I think that i shall make an end to this post now. Drag too long and it will become boring reading.

Oh ya, before i forget, to tag 6 other person, here is the list (highlight it if you can't read in the dark or you suffer eye disease):
  1. 1. (nobody, but you can contribute volunteerly.)
  2. 2. (nobody, but if you are free, please do so.)
  3. 3. (nobody, but if you want to tag along also, be my guest.)
  4. 4. (nobody, but you like the game, just enjoy yourself.)
  5. 5. (nobody, but just to make my post longer.)
  6. 6. (nobody, but thank you to all who read till this line...)
With this, cast off, shadow on... melting into the dark... disappearing................


2 comments:

vseehua said...

u r pure? OMG

King Ung said...

pure? P.U.R.E? what is pure?

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger