Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Too busy with Internship...

Two weeks more to go! To end my Internship at Forschungszentrumkarlsruhe (FZK), Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany!

But currently i am occupied with my FZK report and chemistry laboratory. Well, it takes too much time, but i am enjoying myself at chemistry laboratory. It is fun.

Erm... i won't write more about my Italy trip, my Baden-Baden trip till i finish my Internship at FZK. It is also an excuse so that i can online less often as i used to do. Now i wake up at 6am --> take the bus at 6.30am --> take the train at 6.50am --> stay inside the train for 45minutes --> start my daily internship job at 7.45am --> end my daily job at 5pm --> take the train back at 5.15pm --> take the bus at 6.20pm --> reach home at 6.30pm --> eat, bathe, cook, then sleep at 11.30pm.

This is my everyday routine now till next month.

Till next time. i am damm tired now.

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger