Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I want that!

Ever wonder, if public PC don't have access to Chinese Input software, what will you do? Use translator? Or do you have other useful way?

In Germany, besides my Laptop, there is no other way that i can access to Chinese Input program. Luckily, at my other Blog: http://ifublog.com/king, someone 小灰 recommend a good online Chinese Input program, which doesn't need installation at all. It is very good and still quite easy to use.

Let start "Chinese Input Program" now. (Click the words)

Now, i can write blog in chinese at my other blog using online tool. So nice and convenient. ^-^



p/s: i will upload my Italy trip photos soon. Getting excited now about it. 好高兴哟!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh this one also not bad http://chinese.cari.com.my/ime/
worth to try. :)

Anonymous said...

it's a bit slower...
needs loading

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger