Feeling Lucky?

This Blog is optimized and best viewed using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pickpocket vs Malaysia

just want to share this moment of thought with you, courtesy of my friends in Japan.

"...... I just came back from the graduation party for seniors.

In the graduation party, at usual, there were some performance going on. Performers made funny performance or created some funny story in order to gain the laughters. Well, this is Japanese style.

In the last performance, on the stage, one of the performer, Mr A, said that he knew how to handle with the "pickpocketing". There were hundreds of student at the party watching the performance. Then, the performer asked the other one, Mr.B to "pretend" to steal the wallet from him. As the Mr.B "is stealing" the wallet, Mr.A shouted---"Malaysia". ??????????????

Huh? What does this do with how to deal with pickpocket?? I think there is nothing to do with. Mr A just wanted to hold Malaysia up to ridicule.

At that time, my Loas friend look at me for a few seconds to see my reaction, to look whether I am angry. Even though I was angry but struggled to make a slight smile on my face ......"
End of thought.

No comments:

 
About Stand Alone Complex | Disclaimer | Contact Me | 2008 Powered By Blogger